Comfort and convenience are the hallmarks of Walkrite Foot Clinic office operations. To ensure your convenience, below is the information you need about our office location, including hours, appointment scheduling and insurance acceptance.
If you would like to make an appointment, please contact our office by phone or email.
- We welcome and accept new patients
- No referrals are necessary
- Walk-in patients may be seen, depending on scheduling.
- Emergencies accepted
If you are unable to keep an appointment, we ask that you kindly provide us with at least 24 hours notice.
A fee may be charged if a patient does not show up for an appointment without sufficient notice.
Our office accepts all workplace insurance plans. Please call our office to verify acceptance of your insurance carrier.
- DVA (Department of Veteran Affairs)
- WSIB (Workers Safety Insurance Board)
- ODSP (Ontario Disability Support Program)
- NIHB (Non-Insured Health Benefits) – Indian Affairs
Visits are covered under most group health insurance plans. We provide direct billing for Veteran, Affairs, Ontario Disability Support Program, and WSIB.
- Prompt scheduling
- Same day appointments available
- Attend ongoing continuing education conferences and/or programs
- CPR Certified
- Friendly, accommodating staff
Facilities and Equipment
- Diowave Laser for Physical Therapy-Pain
- Lunula Laser Treatment for Toenail Fungus
- Shockwave Treatment for Pain and Inflammation
- 3D-Cadcam Laser for Custom Made Foot Orthotics