- Providing personal, prompt and courteous service at all times.
- Forming a partnership with you to achieve your optimal podiatric health.
- State-of-the-art foot care assessment, diagnosis and treatment.
- Enhance our skills and expertise on an ongoing basis through continuing education.
- Train extensively to ensure that you are and your foot care needs are our greatest priority.
What to expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the specialist has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this website. We look forward to your first visit.
- Free Parking
- TTC accessible
- Wheelchair Access
- Store Front